Boiled Chocolate Cake
Download and print the recipe...
Thanks to Kate Mitchell of Brookfield QLD, for sharing her family favourite, 'Boiled Chocolate Cake', which is super easy and super-moist!
*Click on the PDF to the left to download:)
And while you're here...
'CALLING ALL COUNTRY AND CITY COOKS!':
Would you like to guest star with your very own RTD illustrated recipe page (downloaded by billions of people) in next week's Smoko?
If you have a delicious recipe (sweet or savoury) that:
1. Is not too difficult to make (nothing too long or challenging...we're simple souls;
2. Has ingredients that are easy to source - nothing with seeds from the Ninkynonk Tree thanks;
3. Tried and tested and actually works;
4. Is 'yum';
well, here's how...
Contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org with your recipe typed or pasted in the email content, along with your Name and Town/Suburb and State (which will also be published).
We'll choose one fab submission to publish each week!
*Things to consider when submitting your recipe:
1. Please understand that due to duplicate, unsuitable or too many recipes, we may not be able to publish all submissions...but we'll do our best:)
2. Send one recipe only...make it one of your favourites!
3. We're looking for recipes that have a special meaning for you, or ones you have adjusted that you've put your own stamp on!
Contact us today...who knows, you may be the special guest star in our next edition of SMOKO!